Admission will be granted to prospective students who:
- Have successfully completed primary school
- Have met Entrance Examination requirements
- Participated successfully in Written and Personal Interviews conducted by SHC
- Have submitted records of achievements in primary school, officially stamped by their
- Have filled and submitted our application form
- Have submitted a copy of their Testimonial from last primary school attended and copy of birth
certificate or baptismal card
- Are ready to abide by the SHC's rules and regulations affirmed through the signing of the
Acceptance of Admission form by the parents of the incoming student.
- Have been medically certified fit to study in the School as a boarder.